An expanding designer and manufacturer of specialist fitness equipment is presently looking to appoint a key/national account calibre sales professional to manage its major retail accounts and bring on board new retail customers.
Based from our client’s North London headquarters but involving a good deal of travel across the UK, the appointed Head of Retail Sales will be responsible for:
- Promoting our client’s full range of innovate health, fitness and wellness equipment to meet and exceed revenue targets
- Leveraging professional networking and lead generation efforts to identify and appoint new retail customers in both non-fitness and speciality fitness sectors
- Developing profitable relationships with a wide range of contacts in existing retail key accounts, from procurement to senior decision makers
- Keeping abreast of UK consumer competitive landscape and reporting back to stakeholders
- Assisting in the development and implementation of marketing plans
Applicants will be required to demonstrate:
- A minimum of four years’ experience winning and developing large and multiple retailers
- Qualifications relevant to either the sector (sports science, exercise physiology etc) or the role (business management etc)
- A passion for health, fitness and wellness
- A track record of meeting ambitious KPI, revenue and margin targets
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and IT competency
Our client is a rapidly expanding developer and distributor of technologically advanced products and training programs that deliver optimal physical performance, health and wellness for professional sports teams, medical facilities, health clubs, studios and individuals around the globe.
The company’s unique devices and brands have been linked to a wide range of health and wellness benefits, from strength, balance, flexibility and weight loss to improved circulation, pain reduction, detoxification, stress alleviation and even reduction in the appearance of cellulite.
Along with delivering great performance for individuals and fitness facilities, our client’s equipment is also recommended by doctors in nearly 100 countries to effectively treat conditions ranging from multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy and cystic fibrosis through to diabetes, obesity and osteoporosis.
40,000 to £45,000 Basic + Uncapped Bonus (OTE £65,000 to £70,000) + Car Allowance + Mobile + Laptop + HealthcareAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.