The Sales Consultant role within HeatingSave is to sell our Energy Management and Energy Monitoring products to end users who wish to cut their energy bills.
The initial work of product development and selling the first hundred or so systems has been done. What we need now is a hard working “go getter” sales person who has the ability, energy and confidence to dramatically increase our sales and spearhead the business into the future. This unique opportunity will allow the successful candidate to grow with the business.
As the cost of gas, electricity and oil continues to climb higher, there is good demand for the systems made by HeatingSave. Buildings such as schools, care homes and most of those owned by small to medium sized enterprises have very simple time clocks and boiler thermostats to control the heating; a hopelessly inefficient system of control based on technology of 100 years ago. Some of the more modern buildings have improved upon this position by installing a Building Management System. These reduce the waste somewhat, but are often incorrectly set up or even switched to “manual” has they are too complicated to use.
HeatingSave is an award winning Energy Management & Control system that saves between 25% and 50% off a buildings’ fuel usage whilst still keeping everyone warm. The minimum saving we have made in any building is 17%, usually a lot more. HeatingSave uses occupancy sensors to turn down the heating when nobody is about and automatically turns it up when the building is occupied, which makes it particularly suitable for variably occupied buildings, which most are? The beauty of HeatingSave is that is can be retrofitted to an existing central heating system.
Unique Selling Points of HeatingSave:
- A simple retrofit to existing heating systems, replacing where the time clock was situated.
- Comparatively inexpensive and simple to install with a fast payback. (1 to 3 years).
- More efficiently runs the system a customer already has. The existing plumbing remains untouched.
- HeatingSave is approved to work and save fuel by the:1. The Department of Energy & Climate Change (in the Governments Energy Technology List)2. Energy Savings Trust
3. OfGem under their CERT scheme.
- Our Energy Monitoring system is used by the Building Research Establishment (“BRE”) who are recognized as the brand leader in building construction and management throughout the world.
You will receive full product training and further training on how to use Tensor’s sales infrastructure computer systems.
After the initial training period your job within HeatingSave will be to specify and sell our products throughout the UK working within our existing, well established and successful sales framework. We will train you on all new HeatingSave products as they become available so that you have a complete portfolio to offer customers. We will also provide the support and encouragement to help you to succeed.
Applicants must :
- Have a proven track record, ideally in selling software/systems related hardware.
- Be hard working, proactive, self-motivated and willing to travel within the UK
- Have good personal skills in dealing with customers at all levels.
- Have good PC skills and able to understand software based systems.
- Hold a current driving license
- Ideally, either knowledge of energy management or heating/cooling HVAC systems
You must be professional, keen, enthusiastic and have the energy and ability to win orders for HeatingSave. You will be part of the successful Tensor plc sales team. In the main, customer sales appointments are arranged by Tensor’s Internal Sales Executives, although you are expected to generate your own leads too. You will visit potential customers, demonstrate the HeatingSave products, provide a quotation to the customer and progresses this through to a customer order. Tensor runs a paperless office which is efficient and highly computerised. You are fully supported by our back-office staff who will type and email customer quotations so that you can concentrate on closing orders.
Potential applicants must have a proven sales track record and already be in sales either as a successful sales executive selling software / hardware solutions or a salesman selling similar products that have an element of software within them. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with exciting, ground breaking products within a medium sized company that designs and manufactures innovative world-class products. With commission we would expect you to earn between £35,000 and £85,000 per annuAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.