With over 55 years of trading, Jarvie Plant Group Ltd is a leading independent plant hire Company, with headquarters in Grangemouth and additional depots in Glasgow, Cowdenbeath, Edinburgh, Irvine, Aberdeen, Dundee, Paisley and Manchester. We offer a wide range of Plant, Portable Accommodation and Vehicles for Hire.
We are currently looking for a Hire Desk Controller on a fixed term basis to provide maternity cover.
The position of Hire Desk Controller requires excellent communication and administrative skills. Proven knowledge of the hire and plant industry is preferable.
An example of the key objectives involved in this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Professionally and effectively communicate with internal and external customers & coordinate plant, equipment and accommodation control.
- To effectively convert enquiries into profitable hires – meeting the company’s expected daily targets.
- Efficiently and accurately complete all physical and electronic documentation & administration associated with Hire, Service, Exchanges, Sales or other enquiries.
- Recognise and escalate issues to the Operations Manager in a timely manner.
- Ensure processes are adhered to, and correct document management is maintained.
- Produce performance reports to Operations Manager.
What you get
This position comes with a competitive salary based on experience and benefits such as a pension scheme and company bonus scheme.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.