• The primary purpose of the Holistic Financial Adviser is to present Protection, Mortgage, Pension and Investment options to employees, their immediate family and referring partner firms.
• Qualified appointments will be made for the HFA who will work with warm only leads.
• Mixed appointment methods of telephone and face to face (within head office).
• The Holistic Adviser to manage full sale from application to completion
• To demonstrate an excellent and comprehensive up to date knowledge of existing company products across Mortgage, Protection, Investments and Pensions.
• To identify customer needs and provide accurate and compliant advice relevant to customer’s individual situation through professional and confident communication.
• To manage own pipeline of referred clients.
• Diary management and contact scheduling.
• Update Company point of sale/CRM system to track activity.
Key Performance Indicators:
• To deliver agreed number of monthly sales as agreed by Director in line with the agreed quality framework.
• To manage pipeline cases effectively and timely with agreed parameters.
• To ensure the best customer care experience is given to all customers
• To achieve KPI’s whilst maintaining excellent quality
• Level 4 IFA Diploma is essential.
• Expert knowledge and a clear proven history of advising Mortgage, Pension, Protection and Insurance products.
• A clear communicator who can engage with clients over the phone, email and face to face.
• Proven track record as a telephone based Adviser, exceeding quality and income targets
• Ability to work to pre-determined deadlines in a fast paced, target driven environment
• A professional individual with ability to use own initiative
• Self-motivated with ability to work within a team
• A result orientated individual with drive, determination and a great deal of integrity
Skills and Competencies:
• Listening and being able to build relationships at point of contact
• Demonstrate real enthusiasm and have a persuasive ability
• Self-motivated and organised
• Resilient with a professional and confident telephone manner
• Ability to work well as part of a team or independently on own initiative
• Excellent telephone manner
• Computer literate
• Punctual and reliable
• Flexible in working hours
• Excellent customer service skills (including questioning, probing, listening, establishing rapport, matching and closing)
• Genuine passion for speaking to customers, answering queries and a clear communicator
£60,000 + Annual Bonus + Benefits
35 hours per week; Monday to Friday.
Set up a job alert.