We are suppliers of mature / semi-mature trees, instant hedging and shrubs to the trade and public. The business has grown considerably in recent years and we have built up a high reputation for the quality of our stock and second to none service.
To maintain and develop sales activities, with the primary goal of increasing sales and profitability of the business. Responsible for ensuring quality customer service and excellent service delivery.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To respond to initial sales enquiries made by telephone and email
- Document all information supplied, including client detail
- Prepare written quotations as required
- Follow up all enquiries as necessary obtaining customer feedback
- Negotiate with clients and suppliers on prices and delivery times
- Take and process orders
- Liaise with foreign suppliers and hauliers regarding availability and prices
- Schedule incoming and outgoing deliveries, maintaining appropriate stock levels at all times
- Follow up on completed orders, to ensure customer satisfaction
- Generate new sales enquiries by calling new and existing clients
- Develop and maintain database
- Source and develop client referrals
- Develop new business by cold calling targeted organisations
- Plan and conduct direct marketing activities
- Ensure customer satisfaction and good client relationships are maintained at all times
- Participation in training and development as deemed necessary
- Other duties, as required, commensurate to the level of this post
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience within horticulture and have reasonable plant knowledge
- Previous sales experience with demonstrable ability to achieve sales targets
- Must be enthusiastic, self motivated and driven to succeed
- Have excellent customer skills and telephone manner
- Good administrative and computer skills
- Be a good team player to work within a small growing team
Send your CV in the first instance to email@example.com.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.