I am VERY EXCITED to share with you a brand NEW OPPORTUNITY for a BRILLIANT venture with INCREDIBLE FUTURE DEVELOPMENTS too.
Thanks for reviewing this GREAT detail:
- Role: Hotel Sales Manager
- Brand: A really FUNKY New Hotel Concept with hotels in the internationally
- Location: Manchester, UK
- Website: It’s COOL – more on application
- Required languages: Fluent English and any other languages a plus!
- Leading: One direct report – Junior sales
- Start date: Circa September!
- Salary: Up to £40,000UK++
- Bonus: YES – circa 20% determined by KPI’s
- Additionals: Laptop / phone
- Reporting to: Reporting to the GM and dotted line to Commercial Marketing Manager
- Your Experience: From quirky, independent, boutique hotel properties
- Your Style: Hip and doody!
- Your Experience: You will be Manchester experienced
The SUPERB Role Overview – LIVE IT AND LOVE IT!
- Opening a brand new hotel in the AWESOME city of Manchester in a PRIME LOCATION.
- A team of 70+ in this life-style hotel property.
- Running in a function with 250+ rooms, F&B, Front of House, Sales and Marketing, 3-4 Meeting Rooms, Gym (note the Gym is managed by a concession called Tribe Gym) and more.
- Involving F&B operations, FOH manager, Sales Manager, Junior Ops Manager, Maintenance Manager, Head Chef and Head Housekeeper…and your hotel colleagues too.
- The hotel brands uses a term where the whole team work across functions including Check-in, F&B, Bar, and meetings too.
- Managing the set-up of the hotel project including soft opening later this year.
- Whilst the hotel is being set up, you will be working from the company central office in London and on site in Manchester, and at home too.
- Coordinating and supporting the hotel set up.
- A tasty F&B function with ‘light’ breakfast and meals on offer
- Maybe a Karaoke room!
- 3-4 Non-conventional meeting and events spaces!
- Building relationships with the local networks, providers, suppliers, people and neighbours.
- Recruiting a MAGNIFICENT team!
- Opening Sales Manager Role is starting in Manchester in circa September 2020
YOU The Brilliant SALES Manager
- Currently an established SALES MANAGER in a similar type cool hotel in Manchester – MUST have at least 12 months recent experience in Manchester
- Previous ‘Hotel Opening’ a massive plus
- Must be able to demonstrate revenue generation through activities they have personally conducted
- Strong Sales experience and a network of contacts, good at building relationships and keen to be connected to customers
- Strong experience of also selling functions and/or events in a fast moving casual dining environment
- High energy and willing to really love this opening, must be highly motivated
- Must be company brand-centric! Needs to understand Life Style hotels, uncomplicated service, must be ahead of the curve on current trends and understands this market/type of guest.
- Strong F&B sales experience as there are 2 F&B function locations where Qbic are looking for the bar and restaurant functions to be a local destination…not just to be used by the hotel occupants.
- Fitting with the company culture
- Managing the whole of the sales function
- Talented to develop the hotel to full occupancy through business development with tourism, functions such as embassies, airlines, city events, concerts, functions et al
- Able to be out and about and present to pitch for new business using presentations (Prezzi / PowerPoint perhaps)
- Ability to create sterling relationships and close deals
- Experience of leading a team before (at least one other)
- Skilled with a plethora of talents
- Standards and sales driven
- Will be the brand person on the continent representing the firm as a business
- Needs to be able to think out of the box and do things a little differently
- You understand the Millennial traveller, their needs and how to attract and retain them
- Focussed on sustainability and ‘Green’ with minimum waste
- You could be a Sales Manager from a property similar to: Citizen M; Mama Shelter; Indigo; Mercure Hotel; The Moxxy or another fun design hotel!
- You will be an EXPERT with project management.
- You will be based in the UK…and perhaps even Manchester already.
- Your style will be more open collar and slacks than a pin-striped suit. We want HIP AND DOODY.
- Your successes in your resume will show your sales drive.
- You will come with exceptional references from previous locations of work.
- You will be strategy and budget SHARP and a SMART decision maker with proven track record.
- You will be currently working as General Manager in a LifeStyle Hotel which could be similar to: Indigo, Penta, Malmaison, Innside by Melia, Citizen M, Mama Shelter, The Hoxton Group, The Moxxy or fun design hotel.
- You will most probably be established in Manchester.
- Strong sales experience and a network of contacts.
- Financially SAVVY with budgets.
- BRILLIANT ENERGY
- ENVIRONMENTALY tuned in.
If this really great opportunity is for you and you match the requested work history and background for the role, please send me your up to date and professional CV. Kindly ensure it has all of your contact details clearly listed with the correct telephone numbers on too!
I am here to help should you have any questions and I look forward to supporting your application. Should you need to contact me at any time, please feel free.
Phone Line: +44 (0) 1189 345 900
Direct Line: +44 (0) 2382 357 931
Mobile: +44 (0) 7 888 999 091
GDPR Info: https://www.exciterecruitment.com/faqs/
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.