Do you want a career working for one of the Sundays Times Best Big Companies in the UK? Our client has a fantastic opening for an experienced Hotel Sales Manager to join a great team based at one of their beautiful hotels- a classical country house set in splendid parkland.
In return for your commitment, the successful Hotel Sales Manager will receive an excellent starting salary and an exceptional career path offering great future development under the guidance of a supportive business.
Coaching and leading a fantastic team, we are looking for the Hotel Sales Manager to have the following;
- Overall responsibility for Holiday Sales tariff, driving sales and creating long term strategic growth
- Undertake Duty Management shifts and attend Team Leader/Management meetings
- Managing the holiday shop and reception environment to maximise opportunities for guests looking to book a holiday with our client
Benefits on offer for the Hotel Sales Manager:
- Free use of many of the Hotel facilities and discounts on the food and retail outlets
- 20% team member discounts across our client’s group
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service
- Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop with our client
The successful Hotel Sales Manager working hours would be working 5 days out of 7, full time hours.
If you want the chance to work for an amazing business which will give you the opportunity to really make a difference, then please feel free to apply and a member of the RSD Recruitment team will be in touch!
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.