About the Team
As a Marketing Executive, you will become an integral member of the 12-person marketing team who are responsible for all internal and external marketing of Softcat – events, communications & PR, Vendor management, web and social are just some of the functions undertaken by the team.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be functioning as part of a busy team, supporting in all elements as required. You will provide support and assistance across the full range of vendor marketing activities including web, social, physical (events, incentives and merchandise)
What you’ll be doing
- Acting as a direct contact for a selection of vendor partners
- Offer creative input and suggestions when required
- Manage Vendor requests, campaigns and activity through a range of techniques internally and externally
- Liaising with content owners and internal and external copywriters to produce regular engaging content and updates in line with our tone of voice
- Proofreading and editing copy
- Updating internal and external web content
- You’ll also be expected to support the team with general marketing activity outside of just the vendor space, supporting on the creation and promotion of content as needed.
What we need from you
- Demonstrable experience of working within a marketing role
- Experience of Microsoft Office packages, especially Word and PowerPoint
- A good team player working well within a lively, fast paced team
- A high level of literacy and numeracy with the ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in written form
- Commitment to self-development and an interest in broadening horizons through work
- A positive, proactive attitude, ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
Passion. Intelligence. Fun. Responsible; these are the core values which define Softcat. We are one of the UK’s leading IT infrastructure providers and a FTSE 250 listed company. The business is based on two key principles: outstanding customer service and employee satisfaction- both of which inspire our flexible, friendly approach to business. For more information about Softcat please visit: www.softcat.com.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.