Hurst Media Company is the UK’s trusted media partner, working with the biggest names in media including The Guardian, The Times, Daily Mail, The Evening Standard, The Metro and many more. Its flagship title is Celebrity Secrets – a celebrity-themed women’s lifestyle title, which is distributed in OK! magazine bumper packs to nearly one million readers nationwide. At Hurst, we also offer full service agency provision for our client base to book media across all channels – TV, Radio, Outdoor, Online etc.
We are currently seeking ambitious, driven and passionate media sales executives, who can grow, impress and progress, within our exciting company. The role will largely be phone-based and the successful candidate’s principal prerogative will be selling advertising solutions to both SMEs and blue-chip companies across the UK. This will require the ability to continuously seek and identify new sales leads and the confidence to turn cold leads or prospects into new clients for Hurst Media Company’s varied products and services.
Our ideal candidate
- Money driven
- Motivated to succeed in sales
- Articulate communicator
- Resilience to handle rejection with a positive outlook
- Bubbly, friendly and a good sense of humour
- Understanding of the market, competitor analysis and ability to keep up to date with area knowledge
- Experience is an advantage, but not essential for the right candidate
What’s in it for you?
- Base salary with generous commission scheme
- Ongoing career support and professional development
- Clear career progression and management opportunities
- Bespoke training provided by a top-level, highly experienced and successful sales team
- Christmas and summer parties
- Seasonal bonus schemes
- Company expenses
- A fun, exciting and vibrant work environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a dynamic role within a fast-paced, growing company. If this sounds like the role for you, and you’d like to find out what it’s like to be part of the Hurst family, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply now or even better give us a call to pitch why you should be part of our highly successful sales team and fast track your application.Required Skills: business development, lead sourcing, media sales, new sales, sales, sales executive
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.