£35K to £50K Basic + Car Allowance + Excellent OTE & Benefits Package
Our client specialises in providing innovative wireless communications and workflow management solutions across a broad range of industries and sectors, including but not limited to Healthcare, Manufacturing and Retail.
To enhance their geographical reach, they are looking to attract highly successful ICT sales professionals, capable of driving revenue growth within their allocated specialism and geographical territory.
The successful applicant will assume responsibility for the following:
- Own, develop and deliver the territory sales plan by Identifying and cultivating new C-level prospects
- Consult, scope and advise on how to improve the client’s workflow performance by identifying where and how communications can improve overall efficiency
- Coordinate site assessments with internal and client support teams to evaluate integration with existing infrastructure and systems
- In conjunction with the Sales Director, deliver pricing proposals which ensure margin performance is achieved
- Successfully manage the entire sales process to a close and facilitate seamless client onboarding, training and post-sales support with the technical and client services teams
- Maintain an accurate record of activity and client development by effectively updating the company CRM
- Schedule attendance at relevant networking events and industry conferences
Candidates will likely possess the following skills, experience and personal attributes:
- Extensive experience gained selling wireless communication or workflow management solutions to one of the aforementioned sectors
- A consultative approach and ability to pinpoint improvement areas to ensure each client achieves a ‘purpose built’ and bespoke solution
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to create and effectively deliver compelling presentations to a wide-range of clients and stakeholders
- Strong commercial understanding with accomplished decision-making and negotiation skills
- An understanding of project management processes, techniques and methodologies
- A positive, enthusiastic and focused approach with a strong determination for success
This represents a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, ambitious and industry leading organisation and CV’s should be emailed in the first instance to:
Tony Hamilton – Managing Director – Hamilton Hunter LtdAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.