we are Kura.
Do you have a talent for conversation, the ability to listen and a desire to succeed?
If so, we are looking for enthusiastic & motivated individuals to help us create a great customer service
& sales experience.
With a motivation to succeed, you will use your shining personality to positively engage with your customers, ask
the right questions to actively promote our client’s products & services.
Working on behalf of one of the UK’s leading utilities companies, you will be required to make calls to existing
customers to advise them of available appointments in their area for a product upgrade. We want dedicated,
passionate and resilient individuals who are customer & sales focused and who have the drive to succeed and progress.
What we need from you.
- You will be required to make calls to existing customers to advise them of the benefits of a product and to arrange an appointment.
- Dealing with rejection from customer’s whom may not want the product and turning this into an appointmentby explaining the benefits
- Being compliant on all calls is essential
- Working between two IT systems SAP/ Synthesis to book the appointment correctly.
What’s in it for you.
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Salary: £17,062 per annum
- Comprehensive training to ensure you have the tools to do your job
- Development opportunities
- Onsite catering facilities
- Plus much more!
Apply or call our friendly recruitment team on 0800 694 4080 to find out more
Set up a job alert.