Main duties and responsibilities
To develop relationship with clients using the telephone and other types of digital tools to actively increase sales, within a defined region. The activities of this role will be measured by the achievement of agreed sales targets. The successful individual will also be expected to play an active role supporting Sales and Marketing colleagues.
• Office based sales role (up to £25k basic +commission)
• Using telephone and digital tools to drive sales growth
• Development, refinement and implementation of successful telephone/customer scripts
• Data mining/account hunting activity to drive growth;
• Account management to retain existing client base;
• Managing accounts, with a large focus on developing new sales and expanding customer base
• Target, identify and secure new customers and accounts
• Promoting the complete Primerdesign catalogue;
• Preparing quotes and samples;
• Managing follow-ups;
• CRM management and maintenance
• Occasional field visits to customers;
• Provide basic technical support;
• Training of customers.
• Give regular feedback, such as reports, on the competitive landscape
• Actively look for new opportunities for the Company through customer contact and feedback
• Strong, personable telephone manner
• Organised self-starter and self-motivator;
• Resilient completer/finisher;
• Good work ethic and interpersonal skills;
• Excellent communication talents;
• Co-operative and helpful attitude;
• Real-time PCR experience ideal;
• Biological science post-graduate qualification essential.
To apply or for more information, please email email@example.comAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.