Inbound Marketing Exective, Erith, Kent.
£24,000 basic salary with OTE of £27,000
The Würth Group is a leading industrial consumable products provider with over 400 companies and a global workforce of 75,000. Our dedication to quality products and excellent customer service has earned us an enviable reputation and on-going growth. Our divisional Field Sales Consultants sell across four main industries; Automotive, Wood, Metal & Construction. Our aim is to drive sales and grow our business with existing customers and seek out opportunities through new customers.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for the planning, execution and optimisation of our PPC and SEO campaigns increasing brand awareness and drive online sales for the company. The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology.
- Liaise with different stakeholders in the business – researching, creating, optimising search campaigns on Google, Bing and assorted Social Media platforms all in a bid to attract qualified traffic through to the site.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (from keyword and image optimization to management of the technical aspects of SEO) reporting and tracking.
- Manage push notifications for Web and App.
- Improve landing page conversion rates with CRO activities, work with the online shop manager to develop a comprehensive strategy.
- Manage Google my business locations
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web tools (Google Analytics, PIWIK & Search Console & Hootsuite to name but a few.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Digital marketing qualification or equivalent preferred but not essential.
- Previous experience in a Digital Marketing Executive or similar role with hands on experience of running search, display, social media.
- Experience with B2B marketing is desirable but not essential.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Strong verbal, analytical and written communication skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If this sounds like you and you would like to build a career with a modern, progressive company with an eye on the future, apply for this position by clicking the button below. Be a part of the Würth success story; work in a positive environment alongside a multi-national team.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.