Our Sales Teams look after small to medium size business right through to some of the largest resellers across the UK. Working with these accounts can be demanding – the teams work at a fast pace and are used to managing a busy workload. In this high-volume Inbound Sales role you will manage day-to-day requirements from your account base with the aim of delivering increased revenue across the accounts.
What is the role?
You will manage all inbound opportunities from your assigned account base, responding to all quote requests with the aim of increasing revenue opportunities and lines per quote.
This is an opportunity for someone with strong administration and customer service skills, with ability to work to targets and a drive to succeed in a fast-paced, pressurised environment.
How will you do this?
Your role will be a mix of handling inbound calls and emails and pro-actively supporting your clients with queries, orders and billing. You will apply your tenacity and drive to ensure that all individual KPI’s are met along with hitting team targets.
You will also support the continuous growth of the account base, using your product and client understanding to identify customer needs and deliver growth within both revenue and profit on the accounts, as well as uncovering any significant opportunities that can be capitalised on, communicating these to specialist teams in the business, and identifying inefficiencies within the customer process, working with our Sales Operations teams to make life easier.
• Respond to all quote requests from your account base, identifying opportunities to increase lines per quote and overall revenue and profit
• Manage customer expectations around pricing, stock availability and lead times
• Work with the Outbound Sales Account Managers and specialist teams in the business to capitalise on significant opportunities uncovered within your accounts
Is this the role for you?
To be successful in this role you will have some of the following skills and experience and the desire to develop in other areas:
• Previous experience in either a sales or high-volume administration/customer service environment
• Knowledge or a keen interest in IT or technology would be beneficial
• A proactive approach to account management
• A high level of organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
• An excellent communicator and relationship builder
• Ability to adapt to changing situations with confidence and professionalism
• Entrepreneurial and ambitious, with the drive to exceed targets
• Embraces collaboration and celebrates success
• A willingness to learn and motivation to continuously develop your industry knowledge
What will we do for you?
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your knowledge and understanding of the IT industry, build a career with a Sunday Times Top Track 100 business and develop strong, long standing industry relationships. We believe that people are our most important asset and that it’s important to reward and recognise their contribution, whether that’s through incentives, progression or development opportunities.
• Full training and on-going Learning and Development support, with excellent career progression
• Funded NVQs or Apprenticeships, work-based studies and professional qualifications
• Westcoast Wellbeing – including Yoga, onsite Mental Health First Aiders and access to counselling services
• Staff Purchases – Discounted IT, electronics, mobiles and accessories
• Mobile phone contracts
• Employee referral bonus
• Eye care scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.