Infrastructure Sales Engineer – North
Location: Flexible (North of England)
We’re looking for a Sales Engineer to manage our infrastructure projects across the North of England and this role will involve maximising opportunities on key strategic major construction projects. You will be responsible for driving all sales opportunities, identifying leads and managing the full sales cycle, through from identification of project, project win and delivery.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Performance bonus
- Company car or cash for car allowance
- 25 days’ annual leave (incl. 5-day Christmas shutdown) plus bank holidays
- Contributions to a company pension scheme: 3% employee’s + 6% employer’s contribution
- Private healthcare cover
- Life assurance cover
- Develop and maintain a project pipeline for infrastructure in the Northern territory area (Manchester to Sheffield up to Scottish boarder), identify and target new customers and deliver on personal sales target
- Support the Sales Manager to develop and deliver the infrastructure and industrial formwork strategy
- Lead the tender process and negotiate on major infrastructure projects
- Identify target projects early in order to develop potential solutions in advance of project being awarded to a specialist subcontractor
- Maintain and grow turnover from existing infrastructure customers
- Strong sales background, ideally previous sales experience within the construction industry
- Experience in the infrastructure market
- Good experience in all aspects of formwork, falsework and scaffolding solutions
- Drive and ambition with strong negotiation skills and reliability
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Full UK driving license
- Flexibility to travel in the UK
- Right to work documents for the UK
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PERI Ltd, UK
Market Harborough Road
Clifton upon Dunsmore
Tel: 01788 861600
Founded in 1969, PERI has grown steadily to become one of the world’s largest manufacturers of formwork and scaffolding, generating a revenue of some € 1.685bn in 2019. Our name is taken from the Greek word ‘peri’ – meaning around or surrounding – to reflect our products and capability. Though our headquarters are in Weissenhorn, near Ulm, Germany, our reach is truly global.
Today, we employ c9,500 people and operate through more than 60 subsidiaries and over 120 logistics centres worldwide. Still owned by the founding family, we are proud of our heritage and independence, and remain committed to building long-term relationships with our customers.
PERI serves its customers worldwide with innovative system equipment and a comprehensive range of services related to formwork and scaffolding technology.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Role not for you?
Why not browse other Engineering Roles via salesroles today. You can find other jobs like this Engineering sales Job with our simple Job Search. As well as advertising roles like this, Salesroles also specialises in Car Sales jobs, Digital Marketing jobs, IT Sales jobs and other specialist sales and Marketing jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. And If you are looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our Career Advice articles which are updated regularly with useful advice and resources.
Why not follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and good luck with your job search.