Infrastructure Sales Engineer – London & South East England
We’re looking for a Sales Engineer to manage our infrastructure projects across London and the South East of England, and this role will involve maximising opportunities on key strategic major construction projects. You will be responsible for driving all sales opportunities, identifying leads and managing the full sales cycle, through from identification of project, project win and delivery.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Performance bonus
- Company car or cash for car allowance
- 25 days’ annual leave (incl. 5-day Christmas shutdown) plus bank holidays
- Contributions to a company pension scheme: 3% employee’s + 6% employer’s contribution
- Private healthcare cover
- Life assurance cover
- Develop and maintain a project pipeline for infrastructure in the London and SE area, identify and target new customers and deliver on personal sales target
- Support the Sales Manager to develop and deliver the infrastructure and industrial formwork strategy
- Lead the tender process and negotiate on major infrastructure projects
- Identify target projects early in order to develop potential solutions in advance of project being awarded to a specialist subcontractor
- Maintain and grow turnover from existing infrastructure customers
- Strong sales background, ideally previous sales experience within the construction industry
- Experience in the infrastructure market
- Good experience in all aspects of formwork, falsework and scaffolding solutions
- Drive and ambition with strong negotiation skills and reliability
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Full UK driving license
- Flexibility to travel in the UK
- Right to work documents for the UK
Please send your CV to email@example.com.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.