£20K Basic depending on experience + commission (OTE £30k) + Pension
Reporting to the Sales Director, an enthusiastic, results focused individual is required to join an established sales team. This office based, new business focused sales person will be primarily responsible for telemarketing, nurturing inbound and outbound leads, managing sales pipeline, generating new business opportunities and booking meetings for our external sales team. Along side this they will be required to help the Business Development Manager in managing ongoing relationships with existing customers, as well as generating sales revenue where possible from these accounts. Managing orders, pricing illustrations and other sales administration will also be a requirement.
This is a target focused role and the individual will be expected to achieve and exceed targets on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
Applicants will have a proven and demonstrable track-record in dealing with senior personnel to director level over the phone in a sales/telesales or telemarketing capacity.
- Professional telephone manner
- Previous telephone sales experience
- Understanding of the business software and infrastructure market place
- An understanding of Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of ERP or Business Management Software
- Knowledge of Cloud IT Solutions
- IT Software sales background
- Proven successful telephone sales history
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to think laterally under pressure
Set up a job alert.