If you want to work in a vibrant, young and energetic environment where you are rewarded for the results you deliver rather than being unfulfilled in a position that is going nowhere then you should be talking with Operatix.
COMPETITIVE SALARY – Dallas, Texas We are looking for talented, high energy individuals who want to be part of a growing company, and are confident enough to live by their talent and results, to work in Inside Sales positions within our company. Our Inside Sales team are responsible for generating new business and growing existing accounts in a highly-productive, inside sales environment. A strong candidate will have a proven track record in sales, excellent communication skills, consistent work ethic and a desire to be a part of a fast growing and exciting company. We provide a competitive base salary, bonuses and health benefits. If you are passionate about sales and believe you have what it takes to succeed in a highly productive, fun environment, we want to hear from you today.
Email Sarah Curme: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Place outbound phone calls (cold calling) to set appointments to initiate the sales process on behalf of our customers
- Account management – Develop and maintain strong relationships and consistent communication with client(s) assigned to you
- Work to achieve daily, weekly and monthly goals through execution of demand generation activities
- Manage activity in CRM tool and maintain sales metrics
- Continuous prospecting through LinkedIn, Discover.org and other data sources
- Make 50+ calls daily into target accounts
We are looking for someone who:
- Is interested in building upon their successful track record in sales
- Has an out-going, dynamic personality
- Has a “can do” attitude and loves to be challenged
- Is metrics-oriented, organized and has a need to win
- 2-5 years of experience selling in a sales-driven environment
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly learn new processes
- IT proficient
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
Set up a job alert.