About this position:
Inside Sales Co-ordinator – Dunmow
The role is available on a full or part-time basis.
As part of the development of driving forward sales a new opportunity has been developed for an Inside Sales Coordinator to work with our Estimating team at our Head Office in Dunmow.
This is a great opportunity for someone with existing business to business sales support experience to provide the team with leads and increase sales activity. You will be responsible for calling prospective and existing customers to increase company profile and sales leads. You will also be responsible for maintaining the social media presence of the organisation through different platforms. Full training will be provided.
With an excellent eye for detail and a professional telephone manner, you will be self -motivated and no target will be unreachable with your can-do attitude.
Multitech Site Services is a leading specialist contractor supplying temporary services to the UK construction industry. This includes temporary electrics, plumbing and public health services.
What you will be doing:
• Calling new and existing clients
• Carry out research to determine new opportunities and potential sales
• Sending out clear written e-mails, letters and other communications
• Create and produce introductory letters and other suitable collateral
• Build relationships, trust and rapport to develop a network of go to personnel within
client businesses who can provide the correct project information and commercial
• Follow up on submitted bids and provide feedback to the Estimating team
• Create and administer a clear lead management process
• Operate a comprehensive CRM system which supports client information and leads
• Operate the company’s social media platforms, including creating interesting and
relevant content that positively promotes the business.
More about you..
• Self-motivated and able to self-direct
• Good telephone manner and positive attitude
• Strong command of verbal and written English
• Ability to multi task, prioritise and manage time efficiently
• In depth understanding of the company services and its position in the industry
• Strong administrator with computer and related skills
Also if you have the following experience that would be even better.
• Previous experience in an outbound call environment
• Inside sales or related sales experience
• Prior knowledge of CRM systems
• Prior experience of operating social media platforms
What we offer:
- A supportive work culture.
- 31 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays increasing to 33 on completion of 3 years’ service
- Non-Contributory Private Medical Insurance
- Non-Contributory Dental Insurance
- Pension plan
- Eyecare vouchers
- Life insurance scheme pays out up to 4 x your salary
- A relaxed office environment
Leanne De La Cour
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.