Inside Sales Executive Role & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Sales Manager and Northern Balance team to implement the company’s sales strategy to achieve company objectives
- Execute a defined sales process while adapting to each customers situation
- Identify and qualify relevant new business opportunities through prospecting, Linked In, cold calling, relationship building and emails
- Build rapport with prospective customers taking on a consultative approach focusing on their needs
- Diary management for the Sales Manager, arranging meetings according to defined opportunity qualification criteria
- Manage a list of prospective customers with the status of each opportunity, reporting the status of each opportunity to the Sales Manager and Board of Directors as required
- Maintain accurate records of sales activity using the appropriate internal systems
- Ensure open communication is maintained with all relevant stakeholders within the business as appropriate
- Ensure individual key performance indicators are met
This list is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out additional duties as and when requested.
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- Excellent sales and account management skills
- Ability to use own initiative to identify and develop relationships with key decision makers in target organisations
- A strong team player capable of working towards individual and team targets
- A polite and friendly manner
- Hard working, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- A positive & persistent attitude
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
- The ability to multitask and prioritise workload while maintaining attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Telesales experience ideal but not essential
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Customer Excellence
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a role. SalesRoles.com is not responsible for any external content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply to job' button.