Free Parking on Site, Progression, Training and Development
My client, a manufacturing business in Camberley is looking to grow their successful internal sales team to 6 from 5. This is a new role (not replacement!) and due to their consistent growth and success. The team is made up of outgoing and hunter type personalities striving to build the business and progress themselves and they are hoping you will enjoy the team dynamic and work space with them!
As an Internal Sales Executive you will:
- Interact with your assigned customer segment and accounts by regular phone calls to build and execute business plans to meet or exceed sales goals for assigned territory
- Develop effective professional business relationships with customers that support delivery of business results across their product base!
- Execute call plans for customers; and call on the right person to deliver the right message with the right frequency and maximise on the existing and lapsed relationships.
- Adapt and optimize each approach and communications style during sales calls, responding appropriately to customer needs
- Make effective use of available technologies and channels to support sales calls
- Ensure that their proposition is broadly understood and available to more customers
- Deploy and use approved Marketing and Sales promotional materials and programs to aid your sales process.
Company Benefits include a competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, shares, paid holidays, medical insurance, a subsidised canteen for lunches, perkbox and a social environment with lots of events! They pride themselves on their employee retention and company culture!
The ideal candidate will have:
- You must have had business to business direct sales experience ideally in an Inside sales environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field Business/Marketing preferred
- You need to be a natural on the phone developing new and existing customers within your own allocated geographical area.
- Result orientated with a can-do attitude
For more information on this and other roles similar, please submit your CV or call us to discuss further.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.