VANRATH are proud to be exclusively retained as the recruitment partner for Push Technology, to support the build out of their new Belfast Sales Headquarters.
Founded in 2006, with offices in London and Silicon Valley and soon Belfast, Push Technology products are used by companies worldwide and across market sectors including: Financial Services, e-Gaming, Retail, Travel & Transportation, Health, and Digital Media sectors.
We are seeking to recruit a new Inside Sales Executive to play a key role in generating and converting new business opportunities into successful business wins.
Reporting to the VP Sales for Europe, the successful candidate will be given a real opportunity to carve out a career in an exciting growing market. The position includes a variety of sales tasks that involve interaction with new and existing customers – B2B calls, e-mails, approaching prospects through social media, and researching companies to generate interest with the potential to expand over time.
This opportunity is perfect for a driven sales professional seeking the next step in their career.
- Understand Customer needs and requirements
- Understand Push Technology products and services
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound calls, emails, LinkedIn and dealing with inbound queries
- Achieve targets
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales Team
- Carry out analysis of territories, markets, industries, etc.
- Exhibit a demonstrable commitment to building close long-term account relationships with appropriate level of regular customer contact
- Respond to customer requests and be accountable through to closure
- Proactively build pipeline
- Provide accurate forecasting
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven success in software/ technology inside sales
- 1-3 years’ experience B2B sales
- Excellent telephone manner with strong phone presence
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM systems
- Excellent communicator, oral and written skills
- Ability to forge excellent working relationships
- A “can-do” attitude
- Ability to multi-task, manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent user of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power-Point)
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped bonus structure
- Company benefits package including health care
- Professional development opportunity in a fast growing tech sector
For further details on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.