We are looking for Inside Sales Executives to help us transform the lettings industry, by providing high quality customer services to existing customers and new business.
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Working hours: Monday to Friday plus every 2nd Saturday (advanced day in Lieu for Saturday work)
Office location: London Waterloo, wre are a 2 minute walk from Southwark station (Jubilee line)
This is an ideal opportunity to accelerate your development at an early stage in your career, taking a broad and varied role, within a rapidly growing company.
About Home Made
At Home Made we are on a mission to develop a trusted rental ecosystem that works for both landlords and renters. We believe that renting and letting a home should be easy, fair and cost-effective.
We have developed brilliant technology and brought together a hardworking and talented team. Together, we are making the process of renting a property better for thousands of people.
We have recently raised $5M in our Seed rounds and are now looking to triple in size before our next round of VC funding. We are proud to be listed as one of the UK’s Top-100 startups in 2020 (by Startups.co.uk and Seedtable), and we are the grateful recipients and nominees of various awards including the Amazon Growing Business awards, the RESI awards and The Europas.
Our founder and senior management team are inspiring leaders with a bold vision, and we are backed by industry-leading advisers, investors, and entrepreneurs.
The Role and Opportunity
The Inside Sales Executive will play a key role in building and improving relationships with our customers and ensure we are providing a world class customer experience.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Conduct warm/cold calls to select leads
- Serve as the first point of contact to potential customers. Accurately represent the company and the offering
- Effectively self-manage your lead database maximising opportunities
- Diligently qualify opportunities with your manager and the administration team
- Customer facing experience a must; sales experience a bonus
- Ability to spend most working hours placing warm/cold calls with enthusiasm and patience. Must be comfortable speaking on the phone with confidence and ease
- Critical thinking and experience with a fast-paced environment (start-ups a bonus)
- Great communication skills
Why would you want to work here?
- A chance to grow. You’ll receive training to prepare you for a wide range of responsibilities and will have the chance to learn from our senior management team, and many other talented individuals.
- Great team spirit. Everyone in the company is passionate about our mission, vision, and this enthusiasm is infectious.
- A company you want to talk about. With a score of 4.7/5 on Trustpilot, you can take pride in helping grow a service loved by thousands.
We’re currently all working remotely, but after the pandemic has passed you’ll be primarily based at our London offices.
We are an equal opportunity employer:
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at Home Made and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.