Inside Sales Representative – Middle East & Africa
We are currently looking to recruit an Inside Sales Representative – Middle East & Africa to join our Sales & Marketing – Middle East & Africa team of our award winning business at Auchincruive near Ayr. The location for this role is flexible.
Our team supports the European, Middle Eastern, African & Indian (EMEAI) territories for NEOGEN, a top performing NASDAQ listed business employing around 1800 people worldwide. NEOGEN specialises in solutions for animal and food safety offering a diverse range of products and services for the agriculture, animal protein, food and beverage industries.
Reporting to the Sr Director – India, Middle East & Africa, the successful candidate will be responsible for direct accounts in the Middle East & Africa as well as smaller distributors or countries with a currently limited presence.
The main features of the role are:
- Responsible for maintaining and driving sales growth throughout the assigned territory via a mixture of direct and distribution channels.
- Support, drive and motivate distributors & direct customers by a process of selling skills, technical training, presentations, logistics and other business led solutions.
- Support, drive and generate new business with existing direct accounts, looking for opportunities to cross sell and grow business.
- Evaluate existing distribution channels for designated countries and search, interview and appoint new distributors and sales channel partners where needed.
- Support training materials and execute product training to new and existing
customers/distributors for new product introductions and assigned product lines.
- Be responsible for first level of customer support regarding technical issues, complaints and product applications.
- Liaise with Customer Services teams to ensure customer delivery expectations are met and to minimise back-order situations.
- Be familiar with CRM systems, order processing procedures and associated logistics and identify and record all customer information to the CRM program.
- Assist with general financial management of the territory, including setting budgets, obtaining forecasts, preparing reports as required and assisting administration with payment issues and invoice related matter.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous sales/customer service experience in technical sales/or food related sales desirable. Life Science, food related or other technical degree desirable.
- Excellent communication (Verbal & Written) skills essential. Language skills – English (essential), French (preferred), Arabic (optional)
- Must be highly motivated, driven with excellent organization skills and the ability to work as part of a team, as well as on own initiative.
- Must be available for international travel with overnight stays to Middle East & Africa as required for customer, business meetings and international shows.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing organisation. Company benefits include service linked holidays, contributory pension scheme, complementary life insurance, share purchase scheme, cycle2work scheme, employee assistance programme, subsidised Private Medical, and competitive salary.
If you are motivated by the above position and you have the relevant skills and experience and are ready for an interesting, full time, permanent job with great job satisfaction then submit your CV and covering letter stating salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining what makes you stand out from the crowd!
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.