We are looking for exceptional sales people who want to make a difference and be recognised and rewarded for it. The position is located in the Sales team dealing mainly with the selling and processing of car insurance policies.
- You will provide an efficient and first class service to our customers (retail customers and motor dealers)
- As you will be on the telephone with customers, you will have that extra spark of charisma and confidence to instantly engage their interest.
- It is likely that as well as gaining their trust; you will enjoy the ongoing challenge of overcoming customer objections.
- You will also implement and provide accurate product information about our products, acquired during training.
- You will conduct business in accordance with set SLA’s and objectives. These include:
- Generation of policy sales to agreed targets
- Ownership of telephone calls to resolve queries
- Score over 85% on call monitoring
- Working within FSA Compliance
- Previous insurance sales experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent sales and communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Confidence to overcome customer challenges
- Target driven – both team and personal targets
- Professional attitude and tenacity
- Assertive and confident manner
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- PC Literate with attention to detail
- Good analytical skills and flexible attitude
- 37.5 hours per week working on a rota basis covering Monday to Sunday between 08:00 hour and 20:00 hours.
- Note these hours are subject to change in response to company requirements
- Holiday Entitlement – 25 days per annum
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Target driven uncapped bonus
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.