We are currently recruiting a talented Insurance Sales Agent to work within our established Private Car Sales Team. This is a sales role acting as a point of contact for new and existing customers. If you are a self-motivated individual who is eager to develop their career, is customer focused and professional, enthusiastic and have keen attention to detail then Acorn is the place to either start or enhance your insurance career.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Handling inbound customers enquiries
- Amending customer policies, payments and schedules
- Handling sensitive information and following data protection principles
- Adhering to strict FCA guidelines
- Providing a professional service and promoting our brand in a positive manner
- Problem solving and dealing with difficult calls and customers
- Taking a high volume of calls during busy times
- Working as part of a team to ensure all deadlines are met
- Associated administration duties as required
What We’re Looking For:
- Customer service experience in a target driven role
- Able to understand bespoke systems and be proficient in all Microsoft office products
- Excellent warm personable manner
- Patient and empathetic
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Target driven and motivated
- Office Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
Monday to Friday 38.6 hours per week
9:00am – 9:00pm 3 week rolling rota (1 in 3 Saturdays 9:00am – 5:30pm)
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.