Insurance Sales Executive
We have an amazing opportunity available for Insurance Sales Executive to join the team in Bristol, Bristol, United Kingdom.
Do you have proven telesales experience in a high-volume role? Are you hard working and motivated by earning high commission?
Are you looking to join a company who offers regular incentives (including cash prizes, vouchers and days out)?
Are you looking to work for a company who will provide full training and continuous coaching and development to maximise your potential?
Do you want to earn an excellent basic salary with uncapped commission?
We have an amazing opportunity available for an Insurance Sales Executive to join our sales team based in our Bristol office!
The role is a full time, permanent position and in return, you will receive a basic salary of £35,000 per annum. As our successful Insurance Sales Executive, you could earn between £70k – £100k+ OTE per year!
We are Usay Compare, UK’s largest Private Medical Insurance Intermediary, working with all the leading insurance providers in the country. We help thousands of people acquire health care policies which are right for their needs and are competitive across the market of 9 of the leading insurers we work with.
Our goal is to find clients the best Medical Insurance policy which is tailored to their needs and budget. We live and breathe our mission statement, “Honesty… and the best policy”. We are independent, impartial and unbiased, so will only recommend a policy which meets client’s needs.
What we can offer you:
- A guaranteed basic salary of £35,000 per annum
- Uncapped commission structure with high OTE of £70,000 to £100,000
- Regular Bonuses and Performance Incentives including holidays, days out, TV’s
- Full in-house training programme
- Continued training and development
- Friendly, fun and supportive working culture
About the Insurance Sales Executive role:
Our Insurance Sales Executives need to be hard working, money driven and professional individuals who want to provide a high-quality service.
We provide an advisory service to our clients, so we can make recommendations on the insurance providers and their policies. As our Insurance Sales Executive, you need to ensure you are providing a consultative service with your client’s best interests in mind.
Using our advanced quotation system, you will take your client thorough a fact-finding process to find out the wants and needs and the client’s affordable monthly budget. You will be tasked with overcoming objections by highlighting the features and benefits of the wide range of products and the excellent service that we provide to convert these leads into sales.
Who would be successful in our Insurance Sales Executive role?
- Someone with previous sales experience within a high-volume telesales role with the drive to work with and convert warm leads
- Someone with previous experience selling regulated insurance products in a telesales environment
- Someone who is able to work effectively in a target driven sales environment and meet KPI expectations
- Someone with excellent communication skills, including questioning and listening at all times
- Someone with the ability to learn and pick up product knowledge and use it to provide best advice
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the fastest growing Private Medical Insurance intermediary in the UK as our Insurance Sales Executive!
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.