Hours: Full Time Mon-Fri 3 days 9am-6pm and two late shifts 11am-8pm)
Do you want to work for a vibrant, friendly and warm sales working environment?
You will already have an outbound sales background and thrive in a busy sales environment and be looking for career and not just a job!
If you answered yes, then I have the job for you!
- Carefully understanding customers insurance needs
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Converting quotes into sales
- Ensuring customers qualify for polices
- Dealing with online applications
- Managing customers and all aspects of the sales process
- Liaising with insurers and underwriters
- Working to sales targets
The right candidate will have the following:
- Confident and professional
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent sales skills
- Outbound sales experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Background in Insurance or Financial Services (desirable)
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation that will support study in CII whist working in a friendly and supportive environment. For more information please contact Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of ‘protected characteristics’ as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.