Dialog Semiconductor seeks an intern to join our Sales team, to provide CRM (Salesforce) tool support to our EMEA and Worldwide Sales teams, as well as general administrative support on both our internal and external sales support portals.
Working in our Sales Operations team based in Swindon, you will:
• Provide CRM (Salesforce) support to the EMEA and Worldwide Sales teams, helping to maintain the validity of the data within the tool.
• Liaise with Sales teams where required to identify and action data cleansing activities.
• Provide administrative support on our internal Sales Store and External Partner Store including testing support and responding to general user queries.
• Generate and provide updates to Sales and Partners in the form of a monthly newsletter.
• Support both the Worldwide Sales team and the EMEA Sales team on operational activities.
What we are looking for
• Current student, ideally studying a Business related subject
• Strong attention to detail & delivery oriented – ability to meet deadlines and manage expectations
• Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
• Ability to work independently & results orientated
• Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills (including MS outlook, MS Powerpoint, MS Word and MS Excel
• A good understanding of CRM systems would be advantageous but not essential.
We passionately believe that working at Dialog, you will be joining the brightest, most diverse and ambitious talent in the Semiconductor Industry. We are proud to have won numerous awards and designs, including exclusive patents that have assisted us to enjoy 9 successive years of double digit growth in this highly competitive industry. With sustainable growth on a global scale planned for 2017, the opportunity for talent to progress at Dialog could not be greater. We are fast becoming the employer of choice within microelectronics chip design, power management solutions, short range wireless connectivity and AC/DC power conversion.
Why join us?
Dialog Semiconductor designs highly integrated standard and custom mixed-signal integrated circuits, optimised for Smartphone, Tablet, IoT, LED Solid State Lighting and Smart Home applications. With world-class manufacturing partners, Dialog operates a fabless business model and is a socially responsible employer pursuing many programs to benefit the employees, community, other stakeholders and the environment we operate in.
Dialog’s power saving technologies including DC-DC configurable system power management deliver high efficiency and enhance the consumer’s user experience by extending battery lifetime and enabling faster charging of their portable devices. Its technology portfolio also includes audio, Bluetooth® Smart, Rapid Charge™ AC/DC power conversion and multi-touch.
If you’d like to explore working for Dialog Semiconductor further, then it’s time we heard from you. Click apply now.
Set up a job alert.