About Mettler Toledo
Our Opening and Your Responsibilities
The key aim of the Internal Account Manager is the proactive sales of products, consumables, accessories and/or service contracts via phone and electronic media (e-mails, chat, webinar) to a defined list of dedicated target accounts.
Main responsibilities include:
- Management of inbound demands (leads, advise delivery time, prices, quotations, tenders) from their dedicated target accounts.
- Build quotations on standard products, write orders and communicate pertinent information on them to the customers.
- Tracking and following up on the leads, the organization generates based on Telemarketing and web based activities.
- To manage project execution actions and overall coordination between Inside and Outside Sales departments.
- Achieve annual sales revenue target through proactively selling to assigned customer sector/group
- Provide a high level of sales support by ensuring all queries responded to in an efficient, professional and timely manner.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
What You Need to Succeed
Our Offer to You
Equal Opportunity Employment
For those who prioritize precision, Mettler Toledo is precisely where you belong.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.