We currently have an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic organisation in Hatfield as an Account Manager.
My client is looking for an ambitious, dynamic and experienced individual to join their busy department with proven customer service experience. They can offer you a salary of up to £24,000 per annum dependent on experience and you will be eligible for the commission scheme which can be discussed at interview stage.
You will work Monday to Friday between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm and be eligible for the following benefits:
- Free parking on site
- Pension scheme – Employer contribution is double
- Sport and Social Club scheme – Entitling employees to a range of trips at discounted rate
- Discounted gym membership
- Holiday – 22 days (plus bank holidays) for first full year of service. Increases a day each year up to 27 days
Responsibilities of Account Manager:
The main focus of the position is to build strong relationships with current and prospective clients, whilst increasing their average spend.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with clients
- Generate new business leads through proactive calls to non-spending customers on the existing database
- Be the main point of contact for customers and their queries
- Collaboratively increase the number of customers within the UK
- Prospect new but relevant clients through warm calls
- Sell the full product range as well as upselling where possible
- Ensure your client database is well maintained and understand their requirements
- Process customer quotes and orders
- Assist with customer orders and deliveries when required – such as gaining ETA’s and resolving issues with faulty and missing goods
- Answer all customer enquiries via telephone and email
Previous Experience and Competencies of Account Manager:
- Customer Service experience is highly essential
- IT literate and competent user of all Microsoft packages
- Self-motivated, driven, personable and resourceful
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team
Set up a job alert.