We are currently looking to recruit an Internal Key Account Manager to join our sales department and contribute to the continual growth of our business. The successful applicant will be a highly motivated, target driven and reliable individual, in search of a new opportunity.
- Excellent verbal communication, listening and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working with a CRM system is desirable
- Willingness to learn sales skills
- Competitive basic with OTE of £30k-£40k
- Inbound/outbound telephone calls to existing and prospective contacts, to secure appointments for our Business Development Executives
- Achieve or exceed expected targets meeting call criteria
- Ensure the Business Development Executives have full diaries with quality appointments and are booked in advance considering travel times
- Establish a strong relationship with your Business Development Executive
- Support with the administration duties including diary management
Please contact Wayne Corvo on 03333 230 233 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More about having a career at RAM Tracking.
Our people management strategy has a strong focus on empowering employees and building a culture in which they feel valued. In the past 12 months numerous strategic processes, training schemes and individual one-to-one coaching programmes have been introduced to ensure our team feel integral to the continual development of our business. We uphold clearly defined progression plans to develop employee knowledge and advance their skill set, ensuring they have the relevant resources to do their job to the very best of their ability.
The leadership team behind RAM Tracking are responsible for the transformational approach to people management. Championing continuous professional development through promotion from within, encouraging employees to continue learning by supporting them through professional qualifications and improving the working environment through the integration of a market leading CRM platform.
As well as somewhat traditional practises we also promote a little ‘off the wall’ team building including: days at the races, curry nights, family fun days, running club and bubble football – to name just a few!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.