We’re looking for an Internal Marketing Manager to assist us in continuing to achieve our ambitious growth plans.
This exciting role will see you work with multiple departments and stakeholders across the agency to develop and deliver against a well thought out marketing strategy.
- Work with the digital marketing, creative, and business development teams to create, plan, and execute campaigns and content strategies that will generate qualified leads and drive brand awareness for the agency
- Facilitate and take part in the research, development, and production of quality content for marketing and sales purposes
- Work with the business development team to define and understand target sectors to brief in and plan activities with the internal teams
- Work with the digital insights team to identify target audiences within selected sectors
- Work with teams to develop online and offline marketing plans that help us achieve our objectives
- Produce campaigns and content that generate coverage from relevant publications
- Develop and manage content and editorial plans for the agency
Role Responsibilities (cont.)
- Identify opportunities and plan activities enabling the agency to take part in industry events, awards, and gaining recognition
- Plan and execute agency webinars and external facing events
- Assist in the continuous development of our offerings, propositions, and brand
- Ensure our values are at the core of everything we do and are clearly reflected in how we operate
- Consistently communicate progress across projects to the team, reporting and measuring all activity against KPIs and objectives
- Recommend and manage an annual budget for all internal marketing activity while continually measuring ROI
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- A proactive and energetic approach to work
- Ability to plan and manage workloads as well as work to own initiative
- Strong written skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in a team to deliver objectives
- You value self-improvement and look to learn from every experience you gain
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday a year
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare benefit
- Structured career development
- City Centre location
- Part-time applicants will be considered
Send us your CV and covering email. Strictly no agencies!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.