ased in the Sheffield, South Yorkshire and reporting to the Sales Manager, this role is ideal for somebody to join a global business with excellent prospects. Our Sheffield business supplies the Sign Making Industry with the most extensive range of sign products and services in the UK and Ireland. From substrate to base plate, Kloeckner Metals UK are the one stop shop for all commercial and traffic signage materials. We can offer standard or bespoke components for our customer’s specific requirements or supply ready made signs for on-site installation.
You will train and develop under our Sales Manager, learning the product range and customer base, gradually being introduced into a full sales role. Once you are trained up your day to day will involve the following:
- To ensure that all customer enquiries via phone calls and emails are professional and in line with company policies
- Maintain regular contact with customers and prospects with a view to growing business
- Process orders through our computerized system
This is a varied role that involves a mixture of inbound and outbound calls as well as building on already established relationships so the determination and motivation to succeed it vital, other pre-requisites that would stand you in good stead for the role include:
- Pro active B2B sales experience from within any industry
- Experience of working within the Metal industry in a Sales role would be an advantage but not essential
- Excellent communication/relationship building skills verbal and written
- Ability to build a positive relationship with customers to identify their needs
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Determined and dynamic approach
The Company and Benefits
Kloeckner Metals are the largest stockholder & distributor in its field in the UK and Ireland, and a key member of the larger parent group. We are also one of the leading service centre companies in the European and American markets combined.
We have invested over £15 million in processing equipment over the last few years putting us at the forefront of the metal processing industry. We have equally been investing in our people, we provide on-going training within Sales, Leadership and NVQs to ensure our people have all the tools they need to succeed.
In return for your skills and expertise, we will provide you with an excellent career, the opportunity to learn about a fascinating industry with long-term stability and ongoing one2one sales and career development, plus the opportunity to receive an excellent holiday and benefits package.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.