DVS Ltd, the UK’s fastest growing multi-brand distributor of electronic surveillance products have an exciting opportunity to join their energetic and dynamic team.
Working as a valued member of an industry leading CCTV and IP video sales team, you will be meeting your individual sales targets through growing and maintaining your customer base, whilst providing support to the external sales team.
Since its inception in 2003, DVS have continued to expand and now have over 50 members of staff. 2017 will also see DVS shortlisted for the 6th time at the Fast Growth 50 awards. Your contribution will continue our growth and maintain our enviable position within the market.
This is a demanding role requiring efficiency and organised working practices. Candidates should be prepared to work on their own initiative (whilst being part of a very strong team environment), with a proactive approach to problem solving.
Main duties include:
- Meeting individual sales targets
- Proactive approach in growing your customer bas
- Providing support to the external sales team
- Preparing quotations and processing orders through Sage 200
- Assisting with incoming telephone queries and requests such as customer pricing, stock levels, stock availability and product recommendations
- Liaising with other departments to ensure orders are despatched efficiently
- Providing excellent customer service
- Liaising with the customer to keep them informed of their order progress is also a key requirement.
Key attributes required:
- Excellent sales ability
- Attention to detail
- Can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Strong work ethic
- Proven track record in sales would be a distinct advantage but is not an essential requirement
- Experience of Sage would be preferable but not essential
- CCTV and IP product knowledge would be desirable – Specific product training on our products will be provided
CV’s with a covering letter to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a full time role requiring the candidate to be available 8.30am-5.30pm Monday to Friday. Salary negotiable depending on the candidate and experience.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.