Based in the Ryston Sales Office and reporting to the Sales Manager, the role of Internal Sales Exec is to Maximise selling opportunities and ensure targets are achieved. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• To achieve agreed monthly sales key performance indicators
• To ensure that all customer correspondence, sales quotations, letters, emails etc. are professional and in line with company policies
• Maintain regular contact with customers and prospects with a view to growing business
• To actively seek new business via internet, Cold-calls, market research, and word of mouth
This is a varied role that involves a mixture of inbound and outbound calls as well as building on already established relationships so the determination and motivation to succeed it vital, other pre-requisites that would stand you in good stead for the role include:
• Pro active sales experience from within any industry
• Excellent communication/relationship building skills verbal and written
• Ability to build a positive relationship with customers to identify their needs
• Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and e-mail
• Experience of working as part of a high performing team.
• Determined and dynamic approach
The Company and Benefits
Kloeckner Metals are the largest stockholder & distributor in its field in the UK and Ireland, and a key member of the larger parent group. We are also one of the leading service centre companies in the European and American markets combined.
We have invested over £15 million in processing equipment over the last few years putting us at the forefront of the metal processing industry. We have equally been investing in our people, we provide on-going training within Sales, Leadership and NVQs to ensure our people have all the tools they need to succeed.
In return for your skills and expertise, we will provide you with an excellent career, the opportunity to learn about a fascinating industry with long-term stability and ongoing one2one sales and career development, plus the opportunity to receive an excellent holiday and benefits package.
Set up a job alert.