You will be making outbound B2B calls on behalf of our clients, promoting their products and services and nurturing leads. You will need to be tenacious, client focused and follow up on leads generated ensuring all targets are hit – both team and individual.
We work closely with our clients to promote their products and services. You will be part of a team dedicated to working with a set group of clients. At Hayward Miller, no two days are the same. There may be times when you are involved in client meetings to provide your feedback and to help come up with new areas to target.
Regular training is provided to build your knowledge and experience. You will also be working with members of the Market Research and Business Development departments.
- Making outbound telemarketing calls on behalf of Hayward Miller and its clients, to potential customers –
- Promoting awareness of the client’s products/services.
- B.A.N.T qualifying the opportunity (Budget, Authority, Need, Time-Frame).
- Creating enquiries and opportunities through telephone discussion and email follow up.
- Making anywhere between 45 and 100 calls per day, depending on the length of the conversation and the nature of the proposition.
- Sending follow-up sales emails to potential clients and customers.
- Pipeline follow-up – follow up on any potential leads.
- Using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook to support this role.
- Administrational duties e.g. Reports, Statistics, Client Feedback etc.
- Liaising with clients via telephone and email, regarding enquiries.
- Taking part in team training sessions.
- Taking inbound calls from potential customers.
- There may be the occasional opportunity to attend business events or visits to client premises, with other members of the HML team.
- Occasionally covering tasks for colleagues as and when required, in a business you need to be flexible.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
The ideal candidate will be results driven, committed, adaptable to change, organised and a team player with excellent communication skills and a good, confident telephone manner. They will have solid IT skills in Word, Excel and Outlook and be able to display initiative and willingness to assist others.
- Bonus Scheme – 10% of the company’s profits shared amongst the staff annually
- Internal & external training
- 28 days’ holiday (inc. Bank Holidays)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Telemarketing/Internal Sales experience is essential.
- IT GCSE or equivalent desired but not essential.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent including Mathematics and English preferred.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of working in various sectors desirable.
Internal Sales, Business to Business, Relationship Management, Report Writing, Lead Generation, Telemarketing, Telesales, Outbound, CRM, Pipeline, Sales.
Hayward Miller has three main business elements:
- Business Development
- We white label* ourselves as our clients’ Sales Representative for an agreed number of days per month. This includes email addresses, business cards and sales literature.
- The number of contracted** days per month varies from 5 to 19 over a minimum period of 6 months with a rolling one month’s notice.
- Market Research
- Research and analysis on new and existing markets for our clients.
- Competitor analysis.
- Sales Strategy Reports.
- One-off market research projects.
- We badge ourselves as our clients’ sales team, making outbound calls on their behalf to promote their products and services, as well as to book appointments for the BD Managers.
- We also make outbound telemarketing calls on behalf of HML in pursuit of new clients.
Clients vary from product manufacturers and engineering companies through to design companies and recruitment platforms.
Our clients’ markets cover; – Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Oil & Gas, Nuclear & Renewable Energy, Medical Science, Construction, Retail, Finance, Design, Service Industry.
Hayward Miller Ltd is now in its eighth year of business and has developed a diverse client base. We are looking to grow rapidly in 2018 and for this reason are looking for the right people to join us.
*White labelling involves badging our staff up as if we were the client, with email addresses and business cards, and representing that company as our own.
** Our staff all work full-time but the number of days working for a specific client (from our offices) can vary from 5 to 19 in a given month.
Location: Thetford, Norfolk
Travel Required: OccasionallyAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.