About The Role
Mitre is a brand that is well known for the quality of its products and excellent customer service and we are extremely proud to support and work with some of the leading names in the hospitality industry. Due to continued growth and exceptional performance, we need to recruit a talented Internal Sales Advisor. You will join a knowledgeable team who thrive on offering a first class customer experience to all our clients, so you can learn and develop your skill set. We are also part of the Nisbets Group of companies, so you can benefit from the support, training and progression opportunities that you would expect from a larger firm.
What will I be doing?
The objective of the role is to support business growth through customers, leveraging on the company’s core products and related capabilities. The role itself will be to manage a portfolio of key accounts.
- Use knowledge and research to locate and create opportunities
- Be creative in sourcing new business
- Identify and liaise with Key people and Decision makers
- Converting non-spending sites into spending sites
- Create and maintain accurate client records and management information for each client
- Understand and convince customers of product capabilities
- Record leads, key communication etc. on the company’s CRM system
- Keep abreast of products, technologies and capabilities
- Use tools available to achieve/exceed monthly sales targets
- Work closely across departments to maximize sales opportunities
What are we looking for?
- Customer engagement experience with a sales bias
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office packages
- Self-motivated and takes personal ownership
- Flexible and adaptable approach to meet customer requirements
- Able to work across boundaries and have a collaborative working style
- Excellent telephone manner
- Resilient under pressure and able to meet key deadlines.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets with an intuitive approach
- Strong commercial instinct
Established in 1946, Mitre have been providing the hospitality, leisure, education, healthcare and laundry industries with beautiful bed linen, bedding, toweling, soft furnishings and chefs’ wear for over 70 years in the UK and worldwide. Our diverse collection means that we cater for a variety of businesses while providing our retail customers with beautiful products to help re-create that luxury hotel experience at home. Over the years, we have built a reputation for quality and reliability that has earned us the honour of HM The Queen’s Royal Warrant, which we have proudly held since 1955.
If you’re looking for a forward-thinking business on which to leave your mark; where your work is valued; Where you’ll test your skills and then develop them further than you thought you could – Mitre is for you.
You’ll be pushing the boundaries with us, day in day out. You’ll work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment. You’ll collaborate with a wide range of other experts around the business, bringing big ideas to life, and play a leading role in taking our journey to the next level. We are a business that understands the value of innovation. And that puts our impact on the environment, our commitment to ethical trading and our determination to being a fully transparent business, at the forefront of all we do.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.