Internal Sales Advisor
Warrington (WA2 0XP)
£23k base salary + OTE + 25 days holiday + life assurance + health insurance
You’ll be someone who has proven experience in sales and customer service and enjoy working towards targets coupled with a great telephone manner and a positive attitude.
We have a strong record of promoting from within. Several members of our senior management team joined the business as individual contributors.
Responsibilities include: –
- Receive and process all sales emails and answers inbound sales calls directly from prospect or existing customers with a polite, professional, and prompt manner
- Utilise consultative approach to close quotes/orders recommending appropriate products and services to customers through customer needs analysis.
- Generate quotations and orders through in-house database, ensuring to capture information accurately and provide input as per company quality standards.
- Close sales utilising persuasion techniques when necessary and identifies upselling and cross selling opportunities
- Process Off Hires in a timely manner and create a new sales opportunity
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, understanding the customer requirement and identifying sales opportunities.
- Follow up and chase open quotes on the system in a timely manner
- Ensure the customer experience is a positive one, meeting and building on our brand value as putting customer experience first and always deserving of their trust
- Meet or exceed personal/Sales Advisor team key performance metrics/ targets
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge in order to supply customers with the best, most accurate information possible
- Behave in a respectful and professional manner to reinforce and elevate the business reputation and bran
- Strong relationships with other departments, liaise with stakeholders, customers internal and external – own the conclusion.
- Maintain internal health and safety and corporate governance standards in accordance with Nationwide Platforms policy
About you: –
- A proven track record of target achievement in an internal sales role or targeted customer service role working with B2B customers.
- Hire desk experience is preferred, but not essential.
- Proactive individual with a professional outlook with good business acumen.
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Results-orientated with the ability to balance other business considerations.
- Ability to work closely with colleagues at all levels.
Nationwide Platforms is the market-leading powered access rental company in the UK providing a fleet of more than 13,500 machines with working heights from 3m to 90m.
With a depot network spanning 32 depots, Nationwide Platforms provide its customers with leading safe access solutions for working at height. It also has the largest powered access training department in Europe, delivering a comprehensive range of working at height training courses to powered access operators and the wider access industry.
Nationwide Platforms is part of Loxam, Europe’s largest equipment rental company operating in 30 countries.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.