Our client is one of the UK’s leading office furniture dealers and due to continued growth they’re looking to expand their sales team.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced sales person who can develop as the company grows. Excellent opportunities to develop your career.
The successful candidate will be target driven and possess strong IT skills. They’ll also be highly organised.
Duties will include
* Following up on leads
* Account management
* Meeting prospective clients in the showroom
* General administration
* Daily CRM updates
* Web navigation to promote products
* Producing quotes for clients
We are looking for a sales consultant who will need to be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
* Pro-active or re-active sales experience.
* Can do attitude re delivering weekly/monthly sales targets
* An excellent telephone manner which creates engagement, strong questioning ability & closing structure
* Team player, with the focus to build product knowledge, planning to self-learn to improve performance & credibility
* A background in Office furniture or interiors would be an advantage (B2B)
* A quick learner able to deal with multiple tasks on a daily basis
* Good keyboard skills with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
* A genuine can do attitude
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.