We are seeking a passionate individual that is goal orientated and has the drive to succeed. To fit into our vibrant internal telesales team and sell our award-winning retail management software to retail and charity businesses. The successful candidate will work in a team of likeminded individuals with SMART targets set out by the Team Leader. Your day will be spent calling prospective customers to actively sell them the benefits of our products. All the appointments you book will be followed up by a visit from one of our external Sales team. You will be provided with all the training and support you need to maximise your potential and earnings. If you are looking for a career with progression, where you will be recognised for your hard work and achievements, then this is the role for you. Key skills:
- Experience in outbound Sales calls
- Proactive and enthusiastic with a positive personality and attitude.
- Ability to build rapport with people over the telephone.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Ability to listen, digest information and respond accordingly.
- Selling our products and services via outbound calling to prospective customers from our database making appointments for the external sales team to convert to active customers.
- Communicating with prospective customers via emails, brochures and letters.
- Taking full advantage of any inbound enquiries in an effective & professional manner.
- Delivering a first-class customer experience from the outset.
- Administration of records to the highest standard and updating the company’s CRM system as required.
- Effectively manage diary and pipeline prospects
- Contribution Pension
- Fantastic working environment within the Knowsley Hall estate
- Company treats and various annual events
- Cycle to work scheme and Annual Leave Top Up Scheme (eligible after completion of probation period)
- 25 days annual leave
Salary: £15,000- 18,010 per annum (dependent on experience) plus a strong, uncapped commission scheme
Hours: 37.5 hours
Set up a job alert.