A leading supplier of automotive parts and consumables is currently seeking an Internal Sales Coordinator to join their growing team. The role of the Co-ordinator is to provide support to the business. This role requires close liaison with customers, demonstrating excellent communication skills, from the initial order stage right through to completion. It is your responsibility to provide services to our customers, which will represent quality and value, and exceed their expectations, thereby satisfying all of their demands.
- Ensure all sales orders are processed accurately within the agreed timeframe, meeting all customer deadlines, ensuring customer deadlines are always met to maximise profit margin achieved.
- Record all errors, monitor performance and report deficiencies across the business.
- Ensure all daily and monthly reports are produced and distributed within the agreed deadlines, and actioned as appropriate.
- Review all outstanding orders daily, and resolve all issues to ensure customer demands and expectations are met.
- Discuss with Manager any lost business to ensure continued customer satisfaction.
- Promote all the services available from the company to expand the business annually.
If this is the role for you then don’t hesitate to apply.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancyAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.