Are you a recent life sciences / graduate seeking a career in medical device or healthcare sales?
Would you like to work for a leading UK based healthcare company with an innovative and successful product portfolio?
Our client is a rapidly growing Healthcare Sales Company. They have a vacancy for an entry level position in field sales as a Territory Manager, to manage the South West London and Surrey territory. You will be tasked with managing their established accounts / customers, growing business in those as well as bringing new customers on board. You’ll be selling to primary and secondary care customers in healthcare ( i.e. GP’s, community care and acute hospitals).
With a basic starting salary of £20,000 and a VERY competitive bonus scheme, the successful candidate will also receive a BMW company car and all other tools required to carry out the role including mobile phone, laptop etc.
To be considered, you will need to fulfil the following criteria;
- Graduate in Life Sciences / Biology / Microbiology / Biochemistry / Pharmaceutical Sciences / Pharmacology / Cell Biology / Chemistry
- A UK driving licence
- Living in South West London, Surrey or West Sussex
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- The drive and self-motivation to succeed in a competitive sales environment
- Ideally, you will have some experience shadowing a medical rep or pharma rep, or have worked in a territory based sales role previously.
Key Words “Territory Sales, Business Development, Account Manager, Scientific Sales, Healthcare, Medical Devices, London, Surrey, Sussex, Graduate, Life Sciences, Biology, Biological, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacology, Cell Biology, customer facing, client facing, company car”
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 02030964706
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.