We are recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor for our Teesside office to process customer enquiries in an accurate, compliant, efficient and professional manner. The successful candidate will build effective customer relationships, improve customer satisfaction and provide a proactive customer service at all times.
Essential Experience, Competencies and Qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar Technical sales role within a supply company in the service industry.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing at all levels.
- Ability to build proactive relationships with customers and team members.
- Ability to interact as an effective team member.
- Competent in the use of computer systems, in particular Word, Excel and Power-point.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to demonstrate a flexible “can do” approach to their work.
- Ability to plan and organise their workload to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ability to delegate work effectively and ensure that tasks are monitored and completed.
- A motivated individual who is able to use their own initiative.
- Ability to negotiate with customers.
- Possess the necessary drive to lead a team when required.
Desirable Experience, Competencies and Qualifications
- A qualification and / or training courses in selling techniques and methods.
- S/NVQ level 3 in Customer Services.
- Previous experience in an internal sales environment within the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Experience with Instrumentation and Hydraulic Products
- A working knowledge of Hydrasun products.
- An understanding and previous experience of using ERP systems.
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact our recruitment team: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01224 618686.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.