VANRATH are proud to be recruiting an Internal Sales Engineer, with mechanical expertise, for a long established Industrial Products Distributor, based in Belfast.
As Internal Sales Engineer you will be required to work in the internal sales and customer service team, providing sales support to customers to a wide range of customers with varied needs.
- Handle incoming customer enquiries by telephone and email
- Prequalify customers’ technical and commercial requirements
- Produce clear and accurate quotations
- Follow up open opportunities with customers to negotiate quotation and close sales
- Prioritise workload and self-manage activities whilst keeping your manager informed
- Work closely with all departments to develop and improve customer service/ experience
- Review contracts to ensure accurate processing of orders
- Manage customer accounts including database maintenance and adherence to credit control procedures
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous work experience in mechanical/ general engineering, ideally in an internal sales capacity.
- Ideally educated to Degree level or relevant industry qualification.
- Good communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a high regard for exceptional customer service
- Proficient user of IT systems
- Able to work under pressure
- Must be able to work as a team member and also as an individual
- Prioritise and organising own work
- Consultative selling approach
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Competitive salary
- Company performance bonus
- Company benefits package
- Opportunities to grow and develop in the wider group
- Free onsite parking
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page, or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.
IF YOU HAVE FORWARDED YOUR CV TO VANRATH WITHIN THE LAST 3 MONTHS please do not apply as our specialist consultants are aware of your availability. If you would like to contact VANRATH for an update please call our consultants directly on 02890 330 250.
Set up a job alert.