An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Internal Sales Engineer to join a well established engineering business.
As the Internal Sales Engineer you will be responsible for:
* Contacting existing & prospective customers and building up relationships generally over the telephone.
* Book ‘Presentation only’ appointments with larger companies.
* Investigating work is expected in order to find new prospective customers and new sites that are currently not included on the database, which can be contacted and possibly added to the system for future contact if deemed to be a worthwhile prospect.
* ‘Up-selling’ and ‘Cross-selling’ other company products
To be successful in the role of Internal Sales Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience following up ‘warm’ leads
* Experience cold calling
* Experience developing relationships (with customers as well as field agents)
* Experience being proactive
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £18,000 – £22,000 (dependent on experience) and an industry leading benefits package.
To apply for the position of Internal Sales Engineer, please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the ‘apply now’ button.
***PLEASE NOTE: Interviews will be held over the next 2 weeks***
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.