Internal Sales Executive with strong knowledge of the construction / building supplies sector is sought by the fastest growing and innovative national buying group for building materials. They provide services for over 200 members serving in both building and roofing sectors.
The company works together with their members to provide the best benefits from the negotiating ability of a larger group, providing networking opportunities, training, development and business support.
They are now looking for an experienced Sales professional to build on the company’s current successes and drive the building categories successfully forward.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, as an Internal Sales Executive you will be responsible for:
- Building & maintaining strong customer relationships to drive the business forward
- Researching business development opportunities
- Actively dealing with all sales enquiries, converting sales and offering appropriate upsells
- Listening to customer requirements to successfully generate deals
- Achieving targets and meeting deadlines set by management
- Any other duties required
The successful Internal Sales Executive will demonstrate:
- Strong working knowledge of the construction industry
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a sales role with previous telesales experience
- Confident in dealing with dealing with customers and accurately identifying their needs
- Ability to develop new business while strengthening relationships with existing accounts
- A Level or equivalent English and Maths
- Excellent time management, organised with good attention to detail and ability to multitask
- £25,000 – £30,000 depending on experience + benefits
- Working hours Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm
- Personal bonus scheme
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company bonus
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Access to full training and development programs amongst other benefits
- Perk Box
Set up a job alert.