We are looking for a committed, sales driven individual to join a market leading Manufacturing Company as an Internal Sales Executive.
Our client is a market leader, having being in business for over 30 years they are now a specialist in their field. Due to their continued success they are recruit a motivated professional to join their team and are searching for a confident and dynamic sales executive
The position plays a fundamental role in achieving ambitious UK revenue and gross margin objectives. The successful candidate must be comfortable with working in a busy environment; working closely with the Sales and Customer Services Teams in order to generate, qualify and close sales
In return you will benefit from a forward thinking employer, who has a strong company and people culture. No two days will be the same, with a generous salary and a raft benefits, this is an exciting opportunity and not to be missed!
As an Internal Sales Executive your role will include;
- Proactively contact new, current and potential clients, through telephone & email to promote the products and services of the business and to generate, record & identify opportunities for business development
- Assist in maintaining the contact database of existing & prospective clients for sales purposes
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing clients to gain repeat business
- Contribute, as a member of the UK internal sales team, to the overall UK Gross Margin plan
- Close Sales and achieve monthly Gross Margin targets
- Direct qualified opportunities to the appropriate Sales Engineer for further development and closure
- Research Accounts, identify key players and decision makers for all opportunities and ensure CRM is up to date with core information
- Create leads and generate suggested appointments for external technical sales
- Research potential leads from various locations such as Construction database and Marketing activities (workshops & campaigns)
- Support Customer Services Manager with daily supervision of the team including achieving targets and KPIs for the function
- Produce monthly reports for UK Sales Manager
The ideal Internal Sales Executive must;
- Have proven internal or external sales experience, and the ability to close
- Have a strong phone presence and manner with experience in handling multiple calls in a busy sales environment
- Have good time management; the ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects and orders
- Experience working with Technical specifications, Sales team and have proven ability to use Microsoft based CRM systems
- Be target driven – the individual will need to be committed to work with the UK external team to help achieve UK sales targets.
- Have strong interpersonal skills: dynamic and outgoing personality possessing a determination to succeed
- Resourceful, proactive and enthusiastic
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
Our client can offer;
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus
- Company pension up to 6% matched from client
- 33 days holiday and Christmas shut down
- Death In Service (x3 salary)
- Opportunity to progress in role
- A family friendly feel, with strong people culture
- A full time position 08.30-16.30/09:00-5:00hrs 37.5hours per week
If you’re driven, commercially minded and motivated by sales then this opportunity could be the perfect one for you.
Cummins Mellor is a family run employment agency who has been serving businesses across East Lancashire for over 28 years. We pride ourselves on sourcing the highest quality, temporary and permanent candidates for local employers.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.