We are seeking an enthusiastic internal sales person to join the telesales/telemarketing department within a media group. This is due to growth within the company and a desire to achieve further growth in advertising and e-newsletter revenue.
- Office based telesales role dealing with both Ad/PR agencies and clients.
- Ensure current customer expectations are managed and maintained through post activity feedback and discussing future requirements / selling repeat business.
- Canvas new business over the phone, based on competitor analysis and market research.
- Re-engage lapsed clients in order to renew revenue potential for your area.
- Maintain accurate admin and ensure all orders are correctly executed by support teams.
- Report back relevant business information to Sales Managers through regular team meetings and monthly reports.
- Help to develop and refine packages offered to clients and build strong relationships within the wider publishing team.
- You are a people person who enjoys talking to people and who is enthusiastic, open and keen to learn more.
- You should have previous experience in a customer account management or sales role
- You should have very good verbal and written communication skills.
Good opportunity with a well-established local company with scope for further progression.
Hours full-time 9 – 5
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.