Mobile Mini is the world’s leading hirer of secure storage containers and portable offices and toilets. Founded in 1983, we now have a hire fleet of 220,000 units and a network of 135 locations across the US, UK and Canada, 16 of which are in the UK.
At Mobile Mini UK we are passionate about providing the best quality products and services to our customers. We are strongly committed to investing in people and believe in continuous personal development for our 400 employees. Through this approach we have become market leaders in the UK and continue to enjoy growing success.
Our branch in Wakefield requires an experienced Internal Sales Executive.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about working in sales and has a positive and dynamic approach to their work. This Internal Sales Executive role is an exciting one and candidates will be required to make outbound calls to increase hires and grow business.
The main duties of this position include:
- Consistently meets or exceed goals for all sales activities including monthly on hire targets, new accounts and ensures customer satisfaction.
- To consistently perform effective outbound/inbound sales calls on a daily basis in line with targets provided.
- Identifies, researches, and contacts prospective customers and builds customer relationships to generate future sales and repeat business.
- Informs and demonstrates thorough knowledge of our product specifications and services.
- Recognise customer needs and suggest products to solve problems and create benefits for the customer.
- Takes ownership of customer issues and takes immediate action to provide a quality service.
- Makes good commercial judgements and takes quick decisions in line with company guidelines.
- Organise and prioritise own work load in line with the business and customer needs.
- Ensure that calls, activities, quotes and opportunities are accurately logged daily on the Company’s CRM system (Salesforce).
Competencies and Qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Passionate about consistently exceeding the expectations of the customer and lives our Customer Charter.
- Experience in outbound calling including formulating sales calls plans, gathering information and progress through the sales process.
- Ability to organise workload in order of importance and able to prioritise workload to line with the business and customer needs.
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional sales results and increase in growth in customer accounts.
- Excellent negotiation and customer relation skills, comfortable dealing with a wide range of customers and people.
- Embraces change and is open to the ideas and opinions of others.
- Strong IT skills and be familiar with SalesForce or similar CRM tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience of the construction and/or rental industries would be beneficial but not essential.
If you are serious about having a rewarding career with a market leader and feel that you have what it takes to join a successful team then please apply now.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.