This opportunity incorporates a mixture of business development, account management, customer service, administration and some marketing activity. You will have the chance as a sales or marketing executive with proven customer service experience to develop your skill set to an international level over time, whilst reporting directly to the Sales Manager.
Internal Sales Executive – Anglesey – What will I be doing?
- Achieving individual sales targets set each month by Sales Management
- Pro-actively seeking new business in the specified product range, by targeting a combination of existing customer base and prospective customers
- Maximizing sales gross profit by continually expanding orders and up-selling on all incoming and outgoing calls
- Ownership and management of a designated group of customers with assigned financial and activity based objectives
- Ensuring all orders received are provided in a daily and timely manner to the commercial administrator so they are entered into the system accurately
- Liaising on a daily basis with operations and updating them on any large quantity orders that are placed but not necessarily forecast
- Ensuring a high level of team relationships exist internally
- Assisting the Sales Manager and Marketing Manager to get customers to attend events and seminars
- Maintaining an agreed level of pro-active telephone contact with both existing and prospective customers, operating a call-out cycle, which includes updating customer events and call logging systems as required using the companies CRM
- Ensuring that customer complaints, issues and queries reach a successful and appropriate conclusion, and escalate any necessary problems to the Internal Sales Manager
- Responsibility for ensuring that appropriate approvals are attained should levels of price reduction outside of your parameters be required
- Ensuring that the external sales team is kept informed of any developments relevant to their accounts
- Ensuring the rest of the internal sales team are kept informed of developments within your customer range should you be absent or if the account has any cross over activities
- Performing any ad hoc duties deemed appropriate by the Sales Management Team
- Attending product training as arranged by Sales Management
- Achieving team and individual targets as set by Sales Management Team in agreed time scales
- Answer a high volume of calls and maintain a rapid response rate according to agreed standards
Internal Sales Executive – Anglesey – What skills do I need to have?
- Previous experience in a sales or business development role
- Knowledge of service and product sales, and B2B sales
- Ability to effectively produce sales quotations and to follow up on orders
- Excellent relationship building skill set, and strong client interaction experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Being punctual, polite and courteous to customers at all times
- Maintaining a professional standard at all times
- Strong organisational and skills with a methodical approach to work
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a busy team
Full training on products and services will be provided by the client, but experience of sales or customer service for an industrial or manufacturing company/organisation although not essential, would be advantageous.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £18,500 per annum
Benefits: 15% annual bonus
At Letterbox Recruiting, it is part of our process to meet with every candidate face to face for an internal registration interview. We will go through your experience and CV in greater detail ensuring no stone is unturned and, if requested by our clients, ask you to complete online computer assessments relevant to your application. It is these additional services which ensure we find you the best match possible, and in turn offer the highest calibre of candidate for our clients across North Wales and Chester. We want your next permanent opportunity to last the next 10 years, not 10 weeks, and ultimately be the perfect fit for you.
In addition to this, you will benefit from the knowledge and experience of our recruitment consultant Miriam, whose background and focus is purely permanent recruitment and headhunting, to guide and assist you throughout the process from application to offer to placement. Please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me: search for Miriam Kisby.
Should this role be of interest to you, it is a quick and easy process. Click the To Apply Button.
For more information about this, or any of our other available jobs, permanent, temporary, fixed term or contract, please contact Letterbox Recruiting Ltd – Award- winning Office and Executive Recruitment Agency in north Wales covering: Gwynedd (Bangor, Bethesda, Caernarfon, Llanberis, Penygroes, Criccieth, Porthmadog, Pwllheli) – Anglesey (Llangefni, Menai Bridge, Valley, Amwlch, Holyhead, Beaumaris) – Conwy (Llanfairfechan, Llanwrst, Llandudno, Colwyn Bay, Kinmel Bay, Abergele) – Denbighshire (Prestatyn, Rhyl, St. Asaph, Denbigh, Ruthin) – Flintshire (Holywell, Flint, Mold, Deeside, Ewloe, Connahs Quay, Hawarden) – WrexhamAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.