Working for a leading car rental company you will be making outgoing sales calls to generate new business from existing and new clients and consistently achieve revenue targets. Ongoing training is offered along with good progression opportunities. Benefits include a pension scheme, free staff social events and discounted shopping with 1000’s of high street and online retailers.
- Obtain a good understanding of company products and services to maximise sales opportunities.
- Identify all opportunities to open Business accounts.
- Contacting existing customers to secure additional rental volumes.
- Negotiation with expired accounts and re-activating as appropriate.
- Updatating and maintaining CRM systems with new business and account management activity.
- Awareness of competitor activities and market trends to identify prospect targets.
- Working with colleagues to ensure accounts are set up quickly and efficiently within the agreed SLAs.
- Building effective relationships with other internal departments to drive new business opportunities.
- Essential Skills/ Experience:
- Proven sales/customer service experience is essential
- Customer focussed with the ability to build and develop relationships
- Confident and persuasive telephone manner with the ability to make 60 calls per day approx.
- Good negotiations skills with the ability to increase sales and achieve revenue targets
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Organised with the ability to work well under pressure and achieve sales targets
Set up a job alert.