Internal Sales Executive (Fluent French)
VANRATH have partnered with a global cyber security giant, currently in the process of building out their new Belfast city centre hub, to hire a Internal Sales Executive.
The successful candidate will be responsible for first contact experience with prospective customers. You will work closely with both marketing and senior sales teams to ensure a positive customer experience across the board.
You will speak to C-level executives at companies throughout EMEA and will quickly learn communication skills that will set you up for furthering your career. The ideal candidate will have fluency in French language.
- Pro-actively generate strong relationships with C-level decision-makers to assess buying interest
- Meet and exceed quarterly goals consisting of marketing generated leads, qualified meetings, and daily activity
- Actively use Salesforce and additional applications to manage all lead data and ensure full data capture
- Be involved in helping grow pipeline funnel through targeted marketing campaigns
- Drive pre-stage opportunities through account-based marketing approach
- Perform a variety of other marketing related duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years experience in lead development, lead generation, sales development (SaaS or Security experience a plus).
- Educated to degree within a relevant field (highly desirable, not essential)
- Fluent french speaking
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload effectively.
- Knowledge of CRM systems/ Salesforce/ other prospecting sales tools
- Strong analytical, interpersonal communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and customer-facing environment.
- Excellent base salary and uncapped bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Private medical insurance
- 35 total days holiday
- Clear, marked career growth plan into senior sales
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page, or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.