Do you consider yourself to be a great relationship builder? Are you hungry to succeed?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, fast-paced industry in a caring, nurturing and motivational culture that allows for true personal advancement and career progression.
We can offer you:
- A value-based culture – all of our employees live by our shared core values which in turn brings everyone together in a collaborative culture with a real sense of community.
- We can offer you access to an online learning portal assisting you in progressing and developing your skillset further.
- Outstanding benefits package including private healthcare, matched pension, holiday purchase scheme, increased holiday entitlement with service and additional ‘moments that matter’ paid time off.
- Benchmarked salary and progression paths.
As Internal Sales Executive – Oracle you will be the first point of contact for Tech Data’s customers portraying a professional and confident manner that delivers excellent customer satisfaction. You will build and maintain an active customer base and develop new sales opportunities to achieve the sales targets. Oracle are a fantastic vendor to work with and learn and will stand you in good stead for a career in IT.
- Maximizes call potential and outcomes using several sources to gain information on customers.
- Generate new business opportunities by planning outbound calls to customers.
- Has conversations with the customer around a solution/product area.
- Offers recommendations to enhance the value proposition by collecting information from the customer to understand the business requirements.
- Achieve monthly/quarterly Revenue and Margin targets for the aligned customer/ segment.
- Builds excellent customer relationships through proactive engagement.
- Develops partner relationship (incl. account planning, cross-selling etc.)
- Provide, sell and negotiate product information, pricing, special offers and promotions.
- Attainment of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) such as daily talk time and outbound calls
- Sell the benefits of using Tech Data and the Company value proposition.
- Identify project opportunities and engages with Business Development Manager/Internal Sales Specialist if specific product/ vendor knowledge is required.
- Engages in active inside selling and “intelligent project fishing”.
- Generate and own a pipeline of deals in Tech Data’s CRM system
- Provide accurate and timely quotations to customers.
- Manage customer backorder expectations and reporting.
- Proactively develop relationships with key internal and external contacts
- Ensure CRM system is well maintained and provides correct customer information.
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Numerate with good attention to detail.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Priority management and planning skills
- Strives to achieve set targets.
- Effective Communication Skills
- Good relationship building
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
Location – Warrington
If you are looking for an opportunity in an exciting fast paced industry with training and support to help you achieve career goals, continuous progression and the chance to grow your new career, apply today to find out more about Tech Data and what we have to offer.
Cultural Competency Requirements:
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared values. We are a multi-cultural environment, and we pride ourselves on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and champion people from a multitude of backgrounds.
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.